Front-End Developer with React
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Are you familiar with React? Creative approach to problem-solving is something that describes you best? Additionally, you can fluently speak Polish & English and want to develop in a dynamic environment - join us!
- Development of the internal HR system of the company.
- Creating architectural concepts of projects/systems.
- Automation testing processing.
- Implementing work improvements based on the analysis of existing processes.
- Cooperation with other departments.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Front-End Developer with React.
- Very good knowledge of frontend (HTML5, JS/ES6, CSS3).
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, SCSS)
- React.JS framework knowledge.
- Familiarity with Webpack, npm, Bootstrap, Typescript.
- Good knowledge of REST and GIT version control system.
- Familiarity with good UX practices.
- Ability to fluently speak Polish & English.
- Exceptional organizational skills and result-orientation.
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.