Community Manager - Russia & CIS
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our team in Warsaw and take care of our Russian-speaking community. A person in this position will be responsible for building relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers and players. If you speak Russian as well as you speak English and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED for Russian-speaking countries.
- Manage Russian communication strategy, plans, channels and events.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Design and manage community projects related to Cyberpunk 2077, Gwent: The Witcher Card Game & The Witcher franchises.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyse and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Plan and execute Community events in Russia & CIS territories.
- At least 2 years’ experience with social media and community management.
- Familiarity with social media and its latest trends and development.
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Avid gamer.
- Excellent (native) knowledge of spoken and written Russian and fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Great team player.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.