Cinematic Animator - Contract
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Cinematic Animator to join our outstanding team as an In-house Contractor. The person in this position will be responsible for character animation in cutscenes and dialogues, so good acting skills are necessary. You will also be responsible for the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics and overall quality as well as for the implementation of animations into the game.
- Creating high-quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip's and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparation of keyframe animation assets.
- Preparation of mocap materials.
- At least 1,5 year of documented experience as an animator.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation or animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience working with motion capture technology including set up, acting and animation cleanup.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- In-house contract for a definite time.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.