- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an experienced AI programmer who will be a part of our AI team. If you would like to join us in our state-of-the-art endeavour for realistic autonomous AI and work on our cutting edge tech, just apply.
- Write readable, efficient C++ code
- Solve problems & find solutions
- Maintain ownership of your solutions during project's lifetime
- Collaborate with content creators to find solutions that benefit them in making the game
- Help maintaining existing solutions
- Do critical thinking
- 3+ years of professional programmer experience
- Fluent in C++
- Math & algorithmic skills
- Practical knowledge of game AI system’s design patterns
- Knowledge "beyond A*" pathfinding, basic planning techniques, decision making paradigms (e.g. GOAP, Behavior Trees, Utility, Affordances etc.) and basic machine learning is expected
- Good spirit and team player with dedication to deliver exceptional results
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.