Open World Designer
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for candidates to fill our game world with believable and exciting content, consisting of communities and events that player will encounter.
- Designing and implementing communities and open world events using a proprietary toolset.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of open world content and fixing reported bugs.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Mission Designer or on a similar position on AAA project.
- A real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role-playing systems).
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Very good English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.
As a part of the recruitment process, a candidate for an Open World Designer is always asked to perform a test – design, create and fill an open world area with given elements. Those are provided when the candidate decides to start a testing procedure and it has to be delivered on time in one of the following engines: REDkit (preferred), Skyrim Creation Kit, Neverwinter Nights 2 or Shadowrun.