Head of Communication - North America
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented, creative, and self-reliant Head of Communication, who will act as a public-facing representative of our studio in North America (United States and Canada). In cooperation with the HQ team in Warsaw, you will devise and implement North American public relations strategies for Cyberpunk 2077, GWENT: The Witcher Card Game, and other CD PROJEKT RED brands.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key media outlets and content creators across North America.
- Create and maintain a database of North American gaming and mainstream media & influencers.
- Cooperate with external PR agencies, set their goals, establish reporting schemes, etc.
- Plan and execute communication activities – arrange feature articles / interviews and distribute press releases and other promotional assets.
- Supervise the quality of assets released to North American media outlets and content creators.
- Organize trade show presence and communication strategies connected to said events (together with Events Team).
- Communicate daily with CD PROJEKT RED’s HQ Communication Team based in Warsaw, Poland, as well as other Heads of Communication worldwide, to ensure synchronized collaboration in executing the studio’s global communication strategy.
- Degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Extensive prosumer knowledge of the video game industry and its close surroundings (e.g. entertainment industry).
- Experience with tools required for effective brand communication.
- Familiarity with project management and process improvement.
- Outstanding teamwork skills, proactive approach and self-reliance.
- Willingness for international travel.
- Native speaker of English.
- Flexible working hours.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive Medical Package paid by the company.
- Wellness Program including paid Gym Membership.
- Office located on Iconic Venice Beach.
- CD Projekt Store Merch Discounts.
- Office Perks.
- Entry to various industry events.