Build Engineer (DevOps)
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a quick-witted person who will be developing and adapting our internal, proprietary tools and systems limited to supporting CDPR AAA titles only. Before taking over responsibility for an in-house build system, the candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of our build process. The responsibilities will cover day to day support of the game creation process and improving our pipelines and build processes. If you wish to learn unique technologies and at the same time gain a skillset useful in any other working environment, this is the job for you.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing Continuous Integration systems.
- Code compilation and integration.
- Improving builds performance.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Coordinating offline automation processes.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Providing Perforce support for the team.
- Game publishing tasks (publishing technicalities).
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- C#, .NET.
- Experience with multithreaded code.
- 2+ experience in software development.
- Academic project /own personal project experience will be well-regarded.
- Experience using source control software (e.g. Perforce, GIT).
- Experience using CI tooling (preferably Jenkins, but is not required).
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient.
- Interest in good code practices.
- Attention to details.
- English: B2.
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position. The candidate will be fully trained for all aspects of the build process.)
- Exposure to DevOps tools, & technologies.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- C++ development experience.
- Experience in gamedev industry.
- Informal dress-code.
- Private medical insurance (LUXMED, Medicover, Enel-Med).
- Private gym with personal trainer on-site.
- Multisport card and office massages accessible.
- Modern and dog friendly working space.
- Free parking space for your car, motorcycle or a bike and our car wash accessible.
- Internal library with a wide range of games and books.
- Discounts in our online store.
- Social activities and parties.
- Two on-site canteens serving healthy meals (including vegetarian and vegan dishes).
- Various foodtrucks coming every day.
- Organic fruit from eco-crops delivered twice a week.
- Various coffee machines and 7 types of milk to choose from.
- Paid vacation (20 or 26 days off per year).
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
- Working in a multicultural environment with true gaming enthusiasts.