Junior Open World Designer
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for candidates with boundless creativity to fill our game world with believable and exciting content consisting of communities and events that player will encounter.
- Designing and implementing communities and open world events using a proprietary toolset.
- Maintaining the highest possible quality of open world content and fixing reported bugs.
- Cooperating with other departments.
- Creating and maintaining documentation.
- Experience in modding games (cRPGs and sandbox games preferred).
- Real passion for playing games (cRPGs or pen & paper role playing systems).
- Well developed communication skills.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
As a part of the recruitment process, a candidate for an Open World Designer is always asked to perform a test – design, create and fill an open world area with given elements. Those are provided when the candidate decides to start a testing procedure and it has to be delivered on time in one of the following engines: REDkit (preferred), Skyrim Creation Kit, Neverwinter Nights 2 or Shadowrun.