- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a diligent FX Assistant ready to lend support to FX team in implementing assets to the gameplay. If you are interested in FX but you have no experience yet, fear not. We will train you and guide you through the course of action.
This role is temporary (6-month contract) - please note that when applying.
- Adding the game ready effects to the gameplay.
- Testing effects in an adequate gameplay situation.
- Checking dynamics and adjusting implemented effects.
- Collaborating with the team to provide the best possible quality.
- Passion for games.
- Willingness to learn new software.
- An eye for details that enables to spot errors in your own work.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Positive attitude towards repetitive tasks.
- “Patience you must have”.
Nice to have:
- Any experience in working with a database or an asset library.
- Interest in FX/VFX.
- Passion for Cyberpunk genre.
- Full-time, in-house contract (6 months).
- A chance to work on AAA game and to learn the production pipeline and workflow in a gamedev industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.