Junior Build Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Maintaining and improving the existing build & content delivery pipeline.
- Collaborating with programmers and QA to optimize build processes.
- Setting up deployment pipelines.
- Providing primary support for build-related issues.
- 1+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Programming skills in C++.
- Scripting experience with MSBuild.
- Ability to analyze and extend existing code.
- Experience with automated build systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the C++ build process.
- .NET, Net Core C# experience.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.