Junior User Acquisition Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior User Acquisition Manager who will be fully focused on our free-to-play project GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. The role will be responsible for running performance marketing campaigns on both desktop and mobile, analyzing their performance and optimizing media campaign costs. All that in order to gain the forthcoming players and keep our current ones heavily involved.
- Working with our marketing team on ongoing digital strategy for the mobile and PC versions of GWENT.
- Independently launching media campaigns: media buying and optimizing campaigns' effectiveness.
- Working with Data Analyst on creating performance reports and feedback in regards to campaign performance.
- Cooperating with our partners incorporating new tools or solutions which allow reaching out to the target groups more effectively.
- Participating in marketing assets creation and optimization.
- At least 1 year of experience in managing performance-driven media campaigns.
- Experience in media buying on Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Fluent English.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Knowledge of online media and new trends in online advertising.
- Pro-activity and ability to listen and communicate own ideas and thoughts.
- Enthusiasm towards teamwork.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.