- Warsaw, Poland
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Recruitment Assistant. Our Recruitment Crew needs support in their everyday tasks so if you wanna start your career in HR, you’re extremely well-organized and your English is fluent, we’d like to meet you! :)
- Supporting our Recruiters in their everyday tasks.
- Communicating with the candidates and scheduling interviews.
- Searching for the best candidates using appropriate tools.
- Preparing and publishing job ads.
- Managing our database.
- Supporting the relocation process of new employees.
- Performing other tasks that will support the team.
- Fluent English.
- Creativity, thinking outside the box and self-reliance.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and excellent time-management skills.
Nice to have
- Experience on a similar position.
- Interest in video games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.