Level Design Intern
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an extremely creative person to join our team in Warsaw as an Intern. A person in this position will join our level design team to create and iterate on Cyberpunk 2077’s exciting locations by refining layouts and encounters.
You’ll learn how to:
- create exciting and natural layouts.
- fill Night City with the tiny details that make it feel like a real city.
- develop architectural concepts that can motivate the player.
- refine combat and exploration implementation
- participate in regular playtest sessions, and collate feedback.
- implement and modify content in our engine (using the latest version of REDKit).
- work within some of our specialized fields, such as physics, scripting and AI.
- boundless creativity and strong gameplay instinct.
- strong critical and analytical thinking.
- excellent knowledge of English.
- well-developed communication skills.
- ... passion for games!
Nice to have:
- 1 or more years in a level design specific role on a game or student project.
Please include the cover letter in “your message to the hiring manager” field available after uploading your resume or as an attachment.
- A full-time paid 6-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterward.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food-trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)