Art QA Analyst (Environment)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Art QA Analyst working closely with the Environment department.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and Artists.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Functional tests of the assets.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- At least one year of experience in testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Basic knowledge of 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender) or graphic design software (Photoshop, Gimp).
- Perceptiveness - a real eagle eye!
- Passion for art.
- Very good English language skills.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Knowledge of at least one game engine will be a plus
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application. Portfolio is welcome 😊