Art QA Analyst (Audio)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Art QA Analyst working closely with the Audio department.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and Artists.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Functional tests of the assets.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- At least one year of experience in testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Ability to selectively listening to sound layers.
- An ear for errors!
- Passion for art.
- Very good English language skills.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Wwise software will be a plus.
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Knowledge of at least one game engine will be a plus
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.