- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Associate Producer to work and grow alongside our experienced Production team. We offer you witnessing AAA game development process, learning project management hacks and collaborating with incredible artists and designers. Contrarily, there will be Excel files and documentation to be overseen in aim to keep schedules, progress reports and resources orderly mannered. If you feel like working with people and dealing with spreadsheets are your cup of tea, join our ranks!
- Day-to-day support in the production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production and development departments.
- Supporting the preparation of schedules and roadmaps and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
- Organizing and running team meetings.
- Working with internal artists as well as with the outsourcers.
- Supporting Producers in everyday tasks.
- Overseeing teams, schedules, deadlines.
- Handling documentation/paperwork.
Nice to have
- Experience in the game development industry.
- Experience using project management tools and task tracking tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
- A passion for games and game services.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Producer, Scrum Master or Project Manager (preferably in gaming, movie or advertising industry).
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
- Proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Well developed organization and time management skills.
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Eagerness to learn troubleshooting, planning and risk management skills.
- Fluent English - vital because of an international working environment.
- A chance to work on AAA game and to learn the production pipeline and workflow in a gamedev industry.
- Growing professionally within an experienced team of Producers.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
In your application, please explain why you think you're the perfect person for this position :)