Internship in Open World team
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an extremely creative person to join our team in Warsaw as an intern. A person on this position will be responsible for filling Cyberpunk 2077 world with believable and exciting content consisting of communities and events that player will encounter.
You’ll learn how to:
- create entertaining in-game events in Night City;
- devise natural and relatable NPCs' behavior;
- design dialogue sequences to pass on to our writers;
- plan various pathway options for completing quests;
- implement global assets in our engine (using the latest version of REDKit);
- handle documentation and coordinate with other teams.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must-have.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- ... passion for games!
Please include the cover letter in “your message to the hiring manager” field available after uploading your resume or as an attachemnt.
- A full-time paid 3-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterward.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.