- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting maintenance and development of our in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day-to-day tools development, supporting code compilation and integration, improving build performance and developing new features for CI systems. If you’re someone who focuses on improving the workflow of fellow developers by automating all the mundane, manual work they would have to do otherwise: this is the job for you!
- Maintaining and improving the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing continuous integration systems.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a programmer.
- .NET, C# and experience with multithreaded code are essential.
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently.
- Knowledge of good code practices and attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- Experience in multiplayer game development.
- Networking and C++ development experience.
- Experience in gamedev industry.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees