3D Character Artist
- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
We’re currently looking for a talented 3D Character Artist to join our Art team in Wrocław to work on an ambitious online project. A person in this position should be able to create amazing character models which will fit our Cyberpunk world. If you enjoy working in a highly creative and dynamic environment, don’t hesitate and send us your portfolio!
- Creating high-quality humanoid characters and item assets.
- Working closely with Animation and Technical departments.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Solid experience as a Character Artist – at least 3 years of in-house experience.
- Proven success in creating outstanding characters in AAA games.
- Strong modelling and texturing skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures.
- Strong understanding of human form and anatomy.
- Software: Zbrush, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter (or similar programs).
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work efficiently within a team.
- Fluent English.
- Traditional sculpture, drawing or painting skills are a plus.
- Skinning, rigging and animating skills are a plus.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private healthcare (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees