Lead QA Analyst
- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
In our studio in Wrocław, you’ll meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious online project!
We are searching for an experienced QA Lead who will help us guide the team in Wrocław and supervise the general quality of our game. An ideal candidate would be an all-rounder with an in-depth QA-expertise who can manage and mentor their team to deliver high quality and engaging gaming experience. The person in this position will work closely with our Producers to help ensure the highest possible quality of our game, considering deadlines and technical requirements.
Daily Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Managing and mentoring of our local QA team.
- Nurturing the team’s growth, also by supporting the recruitment of new team members.
- Assuring that the QA department is a source of current and reliable knowledge of the technical condition of our game.
- Leading the cooperation with other teams and studios to make sure that the overall gameplay experience is carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- Ensuring that everyday testing and verifying of new game features runs smoothly.
- Managing bug reports, checklists, bugtracker and all the documentation.
- At least 5 years’ experience in game development with at least 2+ years in a Lead QA position on an AAA production.
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies, various tools and processes.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-component teams.
- Proficiency in clear communication of complex concepts, including creating project documentation.
- Practical understanding of current titles’ gameplay mechanics, specifically in online FPS/RPGs.
- Ability to provide focused, inspiring, and creative leadership, and to coordinate, motivate, and lead the whole QA team towards success.
- Feedback-driven management and conflict-solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills, being an active listener.
- Fluent English.
- Openness to changes, passion for games and a good sense of humor are appreciated!
Nice to have
- Experience in multiplayer game development.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med)
- Fresh fruit for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines
- Free library with wide range of games and books
- Many social activities and parties
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland
- Polish lessons for foreign employees