- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Would you describe yourself as a person who has mastered writing skills and enjoys coming up with new concepts? We are looking for a Junior Creative ready to put the ideas down on paper. You will be taking part in creating any kind of copy related to the promotional materials or marketing assets that are developed in our studio. There’s one more thing about the role: Cyberpunk hype is more than welcome.
- Taking part in developing ideas and creative concepts.
- Writing various types of texts: video scripts, commercial scenarios, social media content and many more.
- Preparing project briefs.
- Making sure that all created assets are in line with the brand strategy.
- Sharing feedback and direction with outsourcers.
- Supporting marketing projects development e.g. videos, ad/digital campaigns (from the first concept to the release).
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines;
- Working closely with project teams.
- Min. 1 year of an in-house, agency or freelance experience.
- Fluent English as a must (main language for all the docs, ideas and concepts).
- Great copywriting skills and extensive vocabulary.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of grammar, punctuation, spelling.
- Acquaintance with social media and its latest trends.
- An eye for details that enables to spot errors in your own work.
- Great research and listing skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.