Senior Graphic Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with a passion for creating out of the ordinary projects. The person in this position will be responsible for creating stunning designs. If you thought about broadening your experience in a team of hard-working professionals, why not join us?
- Creating graphics, logotypes and layouts for print and digital use.
- Taking care of the visual identity coherence of the graphic materials.
- Carrying out actual design work and maintaining graphics standard within assets.
- Responding to design critique with multiple solutions.
- Supporting the team in merchandise and on-brand assets design.
- Working closely with the Graphic Designer Team Lead.
- Cooperation with PR, Marketing Team and Game Developers.
- At least 5 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Knowledge of designing and preparing files for the print.
- General knowledge of layout rules.
- Efficiency in visual management of information.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good sense of composition, color and typography.
- Care for details in every aspect of the project.
- Ability to work under time pressure and to communicate effectively your ideas, judgements, vision and expectations.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to put your heart and soul into everyday tasks.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with any of 3d software.
- Experience in working with large formats.
- Experience in branded products, merchandise, packaging, apparel, goodies/gadgets graphic design.
- Drawing skills.
- Interest in pop culture.
- Passion for games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
We kindly ask applicants to enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.