QA Automation Engineer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Writing and implementing automated tests for games and tools developed by CD PROJEKT RED.
- Analyzing and debugging automated test results.
- Maintaining and improving existing automated tests.
- Cooperating closely with our Tech QA team.
- Assisting our DevOps team in developing automated tests framework.
- Good knowledge of any interpreted programming language (preferred LUA).
- Interest in automation during game development.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Experience with programming (preferred C++).
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Unity Test Tools.
- Technical degree.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.