- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED in Cracow is looking for an Environment Artist to work on Cyberpunk 2077. The person in this position will take responsibility for creating a wide range of photorealistic environments in futuristic settings, covering also physicalized objects and destruction models.
- Creating high poly sculpts and low poly in-game models based on original concepts.
- Creating photorealistic original textures using various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible final quality.
- Cooperating effectively with other artists and designers.
- Adhering to technical specifications when creating environmental assets.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.) and Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory, & lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, Houdini, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application. As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be asked to perform an art test.