Junior Release Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a well-organized Junior Release Manager to support our product releases. You will cooperate closely with our internal teams and external partners involved in product launch processes e.g. first-party console manufacturers or publishing partners. If you want us to guide you through the compliance certification process or you want to learn what submission in the game dev world means, apply!
- Working closely with Live Ops team and taking part in submitting builds to external partners.
- Participating in the product launch process, external build certification.
- Assisting with submissions to age rating agencies.
- Keeping up with the release checklist, key dates.
- Ensuring the proper communication flow between external partners and the development team.
- Working closely with the dev team, production, QA, and Live Ops teams.
- Providing reports.
- Experience in game development industry (preferably in QA or tech-related roles).
- Exposure to working with shipped and live titles.
- Knowledge of the game development processes.
- Strong understanding of software development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientation with very strong organizational and tracking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in releasing software on Sony and Microsoft platforms and/or other platforms submission protocols and digital storefronts.
- Project management experience.
- Technical orientation.