Localization QA Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and passionate candidate to join our QA team and help us test our localization. If you love games and foreign languages, don’t hesitate and apply! :)
- Finding and entering localization bugs.
- Creating and executing localization test plans.
- Assisting in briefing, management and quality control of external localization team work.
- Assisting the localization team with setting up, configuring and executing products under test.
- Excellent English language skills for proofreading and bug entry.
- Good communication skills, ability to quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress.
- Passionate about games!
Nice to have
- Experience in functional game testing or in localization QA.
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: German, Italian, Korean, Arabic, Turkish, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Hungarian, Czech.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.