- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized and passionate Producer to join our LiveOps Gwent team. The person on this position will participate in the production of Gwent: The Witcher Card Game and will oversee schedules, progress reports and resources. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Synchronizing the planning between teams to assure good communication and effective task-flow.
- Preparing and overseeing schedules, and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Organizing and running meetings for planning and reviewing purposes.
- Preparing estimations, prioritizing tasks and setting deadlines accordingly, and making sure they are met by the teams as planned.
- Identifying and solving any problems or risks that arise.
- Helping our teams grow, not only in size but in quality through coaching and mentoring.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Producer, Scrum Master or Project Manager.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Proven understanding of technical limitations and pipelines.
- Proven ability to effectively work across teams.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Experience using project management tools.
- A positive and constructive attitude.
- Fluent English.
- Proven experience in the game development.
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira and Confluence tools
- A passion for games and game services.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.