Junior Core Gameplay Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a Junior Gameplay Programmer to join our team working on Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. If you love games and wish to start your adventure in gamedev, don’t hesitate and apply to our studio!
- Creating new core features and mechanics.
- Helping maintain existing codebase.
- Improving debugging tools / functionality.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
- Optimizing performance of the game servers and client.
- Debugging of gameplay systems in an online setting.
- Strong knowledge of C#.
- Must be passionate about games.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with Unity.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Knowledge and expertise in mobile game development.
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.