Junior Lighting Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Junior Lighting Artist who is ready to work on the cutting edge of game graphics technology. If you are equally at ease communicating with both people and tech, join us!
- Creating dramatic and compelling lighting that supports photorealistic rendering.
- Deconstructing lighting and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values.
- Keeping the artistic style consistent with defined visual style for the game.
- Collaborating and communicate constructively with Designers, Engineers and Technical Artists.
- Ensuring that all lighting deliverables are completed fully and in line with the production schedule.
- At least amateur experience in creating real-time lighting in game engines.
- Knowledge of lighting tools and pipelines.
- Knowledge of direct and indirect light, luminance and color theory.
- Self-driven to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of quality.
- The ability to easily cooperate with others.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.