IT Helpdesk Specialist
- Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a new member of our IT team! If you already have experience working in IT Support and you’re looking for new possibilities of personal development as well as a great atmosphere – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Providing support to End Users through all available channels to ensure highest level of service quality.
- Troubleshooting IT related problems – Hardware and Software.
- Managing IT equipment and keeping stocks updated.
- Maintenance all conference rooms and IT areas to keep it clean and functional.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Preparing instructions for End Users as well as for internal IT department purposes.
- Higher education (IT) or a student soon-to-be graduate or experience equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar position.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of network devices (configuration and administration).
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 10 and Apple’s OS as well.
- Experience with CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English (enabling free communication and reading technical documentation).
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Good knowledge of an PC’s hardware.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.