- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented Prop Artists to join our Environment Art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. A person on this position should be able to create amazing assets which will make the Cyberpunk world even more realistic. The team is looking for someone that can not only tell a story with their props but can also model and texture props from the scratch.
- Modeling realistic assets that fit within the style of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve best possible final quality.
- Adhering to the technical specifications while creating environmental assets.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Cooperate effectively with artists and designers involved in creating locations
- At least 4 years’ experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Excellent skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.), knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- Good knowledge of composition, color theory, & lighting.
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages a plus (Substance, World Machine).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Very good English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care & MultiSport card.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, a candidate for a Prop Artist is always asked to perform a test.