Junior Technical Support Specialist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will communicate and share knowledge with both players and workmates, track and prioritize reported issues, and make sure players' needs and concerns are reflected in game updates. You will work together with other teams representing the whole span of the production cycle to improve our games. We are expanding the boundaries of how involved a role Technical Support can play in a game dev studio. Wanna join?
- Upholding and sharing CD PROJEKT RED’s values.
- Communicating with players and offering technical advice.
- Identifying issues, prioritizing, reporting and following up on them to their resolution using internal and external tools.
- Collaborating with other teams, including production, QA, design, programming, PR, legal and marketing.
- Researching and obtaining solutions and information.
- Either excellent communication skills in English including writing (wording, layout, formality level adjustment) or excellent communication skills in Russian/Chinese accompanied with good communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Analytical thinking and pattern recognition skills.
- Experience in working with customers including services and customer support.
- Experience in teamwork and progression-focused organized gaming.
Please include a cover letter and resume in English as an attachment.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)