Junior FX Artist
- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Junior FX Artist to join our Cyberpunk 2077 team. The candidate for this position needs to have some experience with real-time visual effects as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As an FX Artist, you will be responsible for creating prominent visual effects in a timely and professional manner. You will be working closely with a team to help refine the FX pipeline and processes.
- Designing realistic simulations of FX assets for characters, environments, and gameplay.
- Providing creative and technical input on the project.
- Performing tasks within production schedules while maintaining the highest quality of work.
- Improving project quality and productivity.
- Working in partnership with other departments while creating and implementing FX assets.
- At least an amateur experience in creating real-time special effects in game engines.
- Good Houdini Pyro or FumeFX knowledge.
- Good general knowledge of Maya (or 3ds Max).
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Ability to adopt new techniques, tools, work environments.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good attitude towards receiving feedback and exchanging knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
Artists should include portfolio to their application.