2D Environment Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and motivated person to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position should aim to using their painting and texturing skills to achieve the best possible quality.
- Handling the creation of game boards for GWENT: The Witcher Card Game from concept phase to polishing.
- Creating original concepts, assets and ground textures for game boards with Photoshop or equivalent software.
- Creating immersive lighting and environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with 3D artists, VFX artists and everyone involved in creation of game boards.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the video game industry.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop.
- Good knowledge of composition, painting, color theory, texturing and lighting.
- Creativity and excellent eye for details.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
• Basic knowledge of 3D will be a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.