- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for skilled and experienced UI Designer to join our UI team working on Cyberpunk 2077. The ideal candidate should be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently. If you are willing to constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Working closely with UI Artists and UI programmers, as well as developers from other disciplines, to implement UI solutions.
- Implementing and maintaining UI assets in the game's engine.
- Delivering proper technical designs and reviewing general user experience.
- Communicating scenarios, interactions and designs to the team.
- Ensuring the technical consistency and integrity of UI assets.
- Bringing solutions to technical problems.
- Defining and documenting technical standards and best practices.
- Testing and debugging UI content.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- At least 3 years of working experience with UI development
- Working knowledge of C++ or C#
- Good understanding of graphics optimization practices.
- Ability to do layout designs with provided tools
- Knowledge of anchor/layout design for different aspect ratios.
- Understanding of different input systems.
- Excellent communication skills, friendly and approachable attitude.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.