- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As an UI Programmer you will be introduced to the implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology for user interface and user interface itself used in our AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with artists, designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce.
- Taking part in the design and implementation of user interfaces.
- Maintenance and optimization of existing game’s user interfaces.
- Creating new features for user interface framework.
- Implementing tools for UI artists and designers.
- Tracking and fixing bugs in game user interface and user interface framework.
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code.
- Cooperating with UI artists and designers to implement UI in game.
- Very good knowledge of C++.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design patterns.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture.
- Debugging and optimization skills.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
Nice to have
- Finished projects with user interface implementation.
- Knowledge how user interface system works in other engines: Unreal Engine, Unity, Cry Engine, etc.
- Being an active gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.