Administrative Office Intern
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized and communicative person to join our team as an intern. If you wanna help us make our work more efficient and working with documents is not a problem for you – join us!
- Keeping registers and archiving of documents.
- Preparing documents and reports.
- Coordinating documents flow and keeping them complete and adequate.
- Supporting the Accounts and Records Team in administrative work.
- Organising and logistic support of meeting with clients and colleagues in the Company.
- Everyday duties commissioned by the Team Leader.
- Supporting the Accounts and Records Team in their everyday work.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must have.
- Meticulousness and a quality focused approach.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team but also independence in performing the entrusted duties.
- Initiative and creativity in finding new solutions.
Nice to have:
- Experience in documents’ flow.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- A full-time paid 6-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)