- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Motion Designer willing to contribute to 'GWENT: The Witcher Card Game'. The person in this position will work very closely with UX/UI Team and Art Director to create stand-alone and series of motion designs for the development team.
- Designing, creating and implementing UI elements’ animations in-game.
- Delivering quick mockups on a pre-production stage.
- Designing and delivering animation of motion graphics, logos and other marketing materials.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- Working together with the Producers and Directors, sharing pipeline and deadline responsibilities.
- 2+ years’ experience as an animator or video editor (preferably at an agency, design firm or in-house creative) documented by a strong portfolio.
- Experience in video creation process from brief stage taking to final release.
- Experience in working with Unity UI.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, etc.
- Good eye for layout and color.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on different game engines (Unreal Engine, Chrome Engine, etc.)
- Being a gamer.
- Knowledge of the mobile games market.
- Experience in 2D or 3D character animation.
- Knowledge of 3D programs (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.)
- Cinematic storytelling skills and a creative mind.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please add a portfolio to your application.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.