- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a quick-witted and vigorous person to reinforce our team as Media Manager for the North America region. If you dare to take part in launching our unique media campaigns – join us!
- Taking part in the development, coordination, and execution of all NA media campaigns.
- Leading daily support and communications with our media agency.
- Assisting in long lead media planning and optimizing campaigns with our media agency and marketing team in Warsaw.
- Coordinating projects-related marketing cooperation between US office and HQ.
- Acting as a primary trafficker of assets between our office, CDPR Warsaw, creative agencies, and NA partners (incl. 1st party).
- Taking part in the coordination of Media Publisher partnerships.
- Acting as the primary lead in sourcing and development of regional insights newsletter distributed to the entire CDPR marketing team.
- Managing project status sheet and meeting notes for marketing projects.
- Supporting Associate Brand Manager in daily tasks.
- Min. 2 years of experience in media strategy or other marketing roles, preferably in games.
- Strong background in digital media planning and optimization.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign).
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Openness to travel internationally.
- Passion for games!
Nice to have:
- Active gamer
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Working in our unique office in LA.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to visit Poland during occasional business trips.