- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an ingenious and open-minded person to reinforce our team as a Brand Coordinator for the North America region. If you’d like to share your ideas with us and execute unique marketing activities – join us!
- Supporting the development, coordination and execution of the marketing campaigns.
- Taking part in projects spanning marketing activities across media, retail, events and local operations.
- Coordinating projects-related marketing cooperation between US office and HQ.
- Trafficking the assets flow between US office and CDPR Warsaw, creative agencies, and publishing partners (incl. retail).
- Assisting in long lead retail planning and sales campaigns along with the marketing team in Warsaw.
- Supporting regional events operations.
- Managing project status sheet and meeting notes for marketing projects.
- Supporting sourcing and development of regional insights newsletter distributed to the entire CDPR marketing team.
- Working closely with Associate Brand Manager.
- 3+ years experience in brand manager, media strategy or any other marketing role, preferably in games.
- Producing and/or creative development experience.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Virtuoso-like mastery in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign).
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Passion for video games - a must have!
Nice to have:
- Active gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Working in our unique office in LA.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity to visit Poland during occasional business trips.