Junior Cinematic Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for talented Cinematic Designer to join our team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Our Cinematics Team is responsible for creating compelling interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and motion capture. Together, with some of the industry’s best storytellers, you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all! You will be also working closely with writers and quest designers and all that in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- Create compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing and timing.
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Complete tasks on time in high quality.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Good understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences
- Good understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- First experience in related fileds (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able and willing to relocate and work in Warsaw for an extended period of time.
Nice to have:
- Genuine interest in the genre.
- Experience directing and/or acting
- Experience with working with a screenplay
- Experience working with animation
- Experience with MotionBuilder.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.