- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced and extremely well-organized Marketing Specialist who is ready to seduce the world with our outstanding projects. This role will be responsible for taking part in executing our biggest global marketing strategy in accordance with the unique local requirements.
- Assisting with planning and execution of marketing campaigns for the CD PROJEKT RED portfolio.
- Working in collaboration with the Creative Team to oversee asset development and localization.
- Coordinating plans and activities with key partners – distribution and first party.
- Overseeing marketing campaign execution and post-campaign reporting (internal and external).
- Managing marketing localization projects as needed.
- Creating presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Doing research on industry trends and creating a competitive analysis.
- Assisting with developing a marketing communication strategy.
- Distributing and organizing asset flow between external partners.
- Maintaining and managing partnerships with support and communication.
- Assisting internal satellite marketing teams with collateral and asset localization.
- Working closely with PR, Communication, Creative Marketing teams.
- Min. 3-year experience in a marketing position (in-house or agency).
- University degree.
- Advanced English skills.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office and Keynote.
- Team-player attitude, focus on the team’s needs.
- Readiness to work on many tasks at the same time.
- Exceptional organizational skills and positive attitude regardless of challenges.
- Passion for games!
Nice to have
Working experience in the game industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Please include your cover letter to the application.