- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
This role is about participating in the promotion of the most meaningful projects in the computer games industry. You will support global campaigns and cooperate with our Marketing Teams around the world. If you are extremely well-organized and you want to add a dash of your positive attitude to our daily challenges, join us!
- Managing calendars and schedules, supporting the team with day to day ops.
- Assisting with the coordination of meetings between partners and internal teams.
- Managing invoice processing.
- Supporting marketing localization projects as needed.
- Assisting with creating presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Making researches and reports on the industry trends and special projects.
- Maintaining and distributing meeting minutes for internal and external meetings.
- Working closely with PR, Communication, Creative Marketing teams.
- Min. 1-year experience in a marketing position (in-house or agency).
- University degree.
- Advanced English skills.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office and Keynote.
- Team-player attitude, focus on the team’s needs.
- Readiness to work on many tasks at the same time.
- Exceptional organizational skills and positive attitude regardless of challenges.
- Passion for games!
Working experience in the game industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Please include your cover letter in your application.