Automated Test QA
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for someone who'd like to improve the automated test processes as Automated Test QA in the GWENT team.
- Writing and implementing automated tests for game and tools developed by our studio.
- Analysing and debugging automated test results.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing automated tests.
- Cooperating closely with QA team.
- Assisting Tech team in developing automated tests framework.
- Good knowledge of C# or Python.
- Interest in automation during the game development process.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Professional experience with programming (preferably with C#).
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Unity Test Tools.
- Technical degree.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application :)