- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an IP Counsel to join the ranks of our Legal team. Among other things, you will be responsible for drafting and negotiating business and IP contracts, managing our trademark portfolio and working closely with other departments in the Studio. The role requires a can-do attitude, grit, analytical thinking, very good knowledge of IP law. We look for someone who is very ambitious but at the same time understands that the role of the Legal team is first and foremost to help other teams to make great games happen.
- Taking care of intellectual property matters of the Studio, including drafting contracts and giving all necessary legal advice.
- Supporting ongoing CD PROJEKT RED’s business projects.
- Working closely with other departments in the studio (Business, Dev, Marketing, Finance and more).
- Managing all CD PROJEKT RED’s trademark issues.
- Training other departments in IP law and Studio’s internal guidelines.
- Being up-to-date with all business and legal practice in video game world worldwide.
- Supporting Chief Counsel in cooperation with outside counsels .
- Proactively supporting Chief Counsel in creation and development of the team strategies, guidelines and plans.
- Law degree.
- 3 – 6 years of professional experience in intellectual property law, very good knowledge of copyright and trademark law.
- Experience in management of complex legal issues and projects would be an additional advantage.
- Pro-business attitude: we’re not risk-averse and we always try to solve problems.
- Gaming: playing video games or at least knowing very well what is happening in the video game industry is a must.
- Full fluency in English.
- Experience in US or UK law would be an additional advantage.
- Very good team working skills.
- Developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
In few sentences please explain why you'd like to join CDPR :)