QA Analyst (UI)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our GWENT team as QA Analyst. The person on this position should be passionate about UI/UX in games as their main responsibility will be supporting UI Art and UI Code teams.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Supporting UI Art and UI Code teams in day to day tasks.
- At least one year of experience in functional testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Knowledge of UX/GUI design.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of gaming industry.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Basic knowledge of one of game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application 😊