- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for an experienced and charismatic game tester to join our Gwent team as QA Coordinator. The person on this position will support QA Lead in cooperating and managing the team.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features, and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Creating guidelines for functional and exploratory tests together with test documentation.
- Conducting trainings in the field of testing.
- Planning functional tests of the game and managing test documentation.
- Coordinating testers’ training processes.
- Distributing the tasks entrusted to testers and coordinating their implementation.
- Ensuring the quality of tests and problems reported by QA.
- Providing up-to-date feedback to testers.
- Taking part in recruitment processes to the QA team.
- At least 3 years of experience in developer-based functional game QA.
- At least one shipped AAA title.
- Strong knowledge of game editing/modding tools.
- Very good English language skills.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of testing support applications.
- Experience in coordinating/managing people will be a huge plus.
- Self-dependence, good communication skills, ability to quickly adjust to new tasks.
- Ability to work within the team and under pressure.
- … passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Basic knowledge of one of game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application 😊