Business Development Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to join the ranks of our Biz Dev team. Among other things, you will be responsible for establishing business relationships on behalf of CD PROJEKT RED and working closely with other departments in the Studio. This role requires a rare combination of high interpersonal and project management skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving attitude. If you are an ambitious person eager to develop professionally and dive into the booming video games industry, this position is for you – after all, our role is to keep tabs on the entire world of gaming!
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners from all over the world.
- Support ongoing CD PROJEKT RED’s business projects.
- Work closely with other departments in the studio (Dev, Marketing, Finance and more).
- Track and report sales of our games in all distribution channels.
- Research the market in correspondence to Business Development team needs.
- Proactively support building the strategy and execute the studio’s business development plan.
- Reply to all business inquiries on a daily basis (via [email protected]).
- Support Business Development Managers (business trip arrangements, ongoing documents flow).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in business development, sales, building relationships with partners.
- Gaming and Gamers at heart.
- Fluency in English. This is a must.
- Strong project management skills: ability to prioritise and drive projects independently from A to Z.
- Developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and analytical skills - we’re all driven by solutions focused mindset
- Excellent organizational skills as well as great attention to detail.
- Readiness to travel all over the world frequently.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.