Senior Promo Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our Marketing team and to work on the realistic look of Cyberpunk 2077 promotion assets. If you feel like the right person to deliver high-quality renders and key visuals, let us know!
- Providing post-process oversights for the marketing/PR assets.
- Creating promo art and illustrations -final touch and post process of raw renders, key visuals.
- Working with light, textures, colors and composition.
- Giving feedback and art direction to outsourcers.
- Cooperating with rendering artists and delivering renders matching the concept and the brief.
- Making sure that final composition is correct and in line with the game’s style and quality.
- Working closely with Art Director, Marketing and PR team members, dev teams at the beginning of the process to create an appealing concept.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Min. 5 years experience and proven success in finishing renders, key visuals.
- Post process/compositions skills in a diverse visual range of characters and creatures as well as objects.
- Understanding of human as well as animal form and anatomy.
- Strong skillset in working with lighting, texturing, compositing both organic and hard-surface texturing.
- Software: 3D software (3ds Max, Maya)
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Passion for games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.