Junior Internal Communication Specialist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
If you get dizzy just thinking about all the creative ideas you want bring to life, if you don’t mind your hands dirty and if you have real passion for innovation in communication – this job is for YOU! Take a chance and don’t make us wait any longer!
The person in this position will be responsible for carrying out communication plans, keeping our employees up-to-date about the most important company developments through regular and engaging communication, coming up with new ideas to improve our internal messaging and channels as well as helping to deliver top-quality employer branding activities.
- Coordinating internal communication in the company
- Researching and writing content, creating posters and organizing talks
- Supporting the design and implementation of new IC tools
- Cooperating closely with the Marketing Creative Team and HR Partners
- Keeping messaging consistent, yet tailored to different groups when necessary
- Developing and delivering communication that promotes a “We are family” spirit by supporting internal events, including CSR activities
- Coordinating internal events, including CSR activities
- Evaluating the effectiveness of our communications and channels as well as working to continuously develop and improve them
- Working with managers and the HR Team to promote a diverse and authentic culture, allowing CDP RED to attract and retain the best employees possible
- Being a guardian of CDP RED’s values
- 1 year’s experience in a similar position
- Excellent writing skills in English and Polish
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- A drive for quality and an eye for detail!
- Great communication skills and the ability to solve problems on the spot
- Up-to-date knowledge on innovations in communication tools
- A self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Flexibility and resilience
- The ability to work independently and a team spirit
Nice to have
- Experience working in an international environment
- A passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.